Financed by: Ecological Trust of Panama, FIDECO Fund.
Executing Entity: MiAmbiente
Total amount: B/. 135,400.00
FIDECO contribution: B/. 47,700.00
Counterpart Contribution: B/. 87,700.00
Date: In execution
Programmatic Area: Strengthening the National System of Protected Areas.
- Supply of labor, equipment, materials and tools necessary for: the adaptation of the park ranger house located in the Isla Iguana Wildlife Refuge, Province of Los Santos
- Visitor Center Rehabilitation
- Maintenance of sanitary facilities
- The maintenance of the photovoltaic system for use at the RVS Isla Iguana was developed
- Award of the contract for the supply of a dredging pump to pump salt water and its installation in the health and tourist facilities of the Isla Iguana wildlife refuge.
- The camera trap workshop and the basic manual for using camera traps were developed.
- PMEMAP workshops were held with interest groups and POA sessions
- Coral cleaning was carried out within the Ap